Reinstall? Oh no… But not any more…
* This is a utility to (re)set the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista etc system.
* You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
* It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD or another system.
* Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
* There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.
Note: Some links may be offsite.
CD release, see below on how to use
- cd080802.zip (~3MB) – Bootable CD image. (md5sum: 33ecd38263f935b82e7b2e3e9f5de563)
- cd080526.zip (~3MB) – Previous release, Bootable CD image. (md5sum: 1c6f5af7c682b7ee5d01935bc11f37f6)